Amway Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables
Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables provide the phytonutrient equivalent of more than 10 servings of fruits and vegetables, the amount recommended by health authorities. Phytonutrients are the natural nutrients in plants that give fruits and vegetables their vibrant colors and respective health benefits when consumed.
- Supports heart health with 5 apples’ worth of the phytonutrient quercetin (150 mg) and 2 servings of green tea’s worth of the phytonutrient EGCG1 (90 mg).
- Supports circulatory health with 3 oranges’ worth of the phytonutrient hesperidin (60 mg).
- Supports colon health with 1 ½ cups raspberries’ worth of ellagic acid (40 mg).
- Supports eye health with 1 cup raw spinach’s worth of the phytonutrient lutein (6 mg).
- Supports prostate health with 1 tomato’s worth of the phytonutrient lycopene (3 mg).
Supplement Label – Nutrilite® Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you recommend taking Nutrilite® Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables twice a day?
When you take Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables twice a day, there is a more constant supply of nutrients in the bloodstream so your body can use them as needed.
Can Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables products be taken with other Nutrilite® supplements like Nutrilite Double X, Daily, or Kids Chewable Multivitamin/Multimineral?
Absolutely. Supplements like Double X, Daily, and Kids Chewable Multi provide a strong nutritional foundation of vitamins, minerals, and some phytonutrients. When you add Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables Tablets or Chewables, you get more phytonutrients, at higher levels. These increased phytonutrient levels are associated with greater health benefits.
Nutrilite Antioxidant Complex has little overlap with the antioxidants in Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables Tablets and Chewables so taking both products helps provide protection against a wider range of free radicals.