Amway Nutrilite Fiber
NUTRILITE Fiber improves Quality of Life, supports normal G.I. Health.
- NUTRILITE Fiber is a unique blend of three natural soluble fibers
- It offers a convenient way to get the fiber needed to support normal gastrointestinal health and regularity.
- Blends easily with water producing a CLEAR, TASTELESS, LOW VISCOSITY liquid that helps meet the daily requirements for dietary fiber
- Contains 3.7 grams of natural, soluble dietary fiber per serving.
Benefits of Nutrilite Fiber :
- Contains 3.7 g of natural, soluble dietary per serving. Offers a convenient way to get the fiber needed to support normal gastrointestinal health & regularity.
- Blends easily with water producing a clear, tasteless, low viscosity liquid that helps meet the daily requirement for the dietary fiber.
Ingredients for Nutrilite Fiber :
Approximate composition per serving (4.5 g Approx.)
- Energy 9.0 Kacl
- Total Carbohydrate 4.15 g
- Protein 9.0 mg
- Fat 13.50 mg
- Dietary Fiber 3.70 g
- Soluble Fiber 3.7 g
- Dissolve content of one scoop (4.5 g) in 250 to 350 ml of water or Juice.
- Taking this product without enough liquid may cause chocking. It is important to be well hydrated while taking this supplement & is ideal to consume it with a meal.
- For adults & children 12 years of age & older recommended use is one to two scoops in a day.
- Children under 12 years of age, pregnant or lactating women, or anyone with a medical condition should consult their physician before using this product.
Frequently Asked Questions :
What are the benefits of regular consumption of Dietary Fiber?
- The general function of fiber is to maintain normal digestive health. Fiber intake has also been shown to support normal gastrointestinal health and regularity, thus it is a natural way to promote normal colon health.
- Fiber rich foods & supplements may help with weight management because they can help provide a feeling of fullness when consumed.
- Adequate fiber intake also has been shown to help maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range.