Amway Nutrilite Natural Vitamin B
Nutrilite Natural Vitamin B provides seven important B vitamins at Daily Values of 100–240%.
Nutrilite Natural Vitamin B includes:
- Help to maintain a healthy heart.
- Support for homocysteine levels already within the normal range.
- Help to meet your nutritional needs that are brought on by stressful living.
- Provides a balanced blend of B vitamins, which assist in the release of energy.
- Folic acid, which helps prevent birth defects.
- The Nutrilock coating that makes tablets easier to swallow.
Ingredients : Supplement Label – Nutrilite Vitamin B
Product Advantage :
Nutrilite Natural Vitamin B provides seven important B vitamins at Daily Values of 100–240%. B vitamins help release energy from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in your food, keeping you in nutritional balance.
Many of the important B vitamins found in Vitamin B are prepared from specially cultured, natural, deactivated yeast, combined with vitamin B12. A daily serving includes inositol and PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), nutrients commonly found in B-rich foods.
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is most likely to need a B-vitamin supplement?
- Men and women interested in heart health and focused on maintaining homocysteine levels that are already within the normal range.
- Aging men and women, who often don’t get enough folic acid in their diets, or have trouble absorbing B vitamins.
- Active adults who want efficient energy production from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Women who plan to become pregnant, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
- Vegetarians, people on weight-loss diets, or those whose diets lack a wide variety of vitamin-B-rich foods or meats.
- Those whose lifestyles include smoking, drinking alcohol, or stress.
Should I worry about the fact that Nutrilite Vitamin B contains yeast?
If you are allergic to yeast, you should consult your doctor before taking Vitamin B.
Is the vitamin B12 in Vitamin B obtained from animal sources?
No. The B12 in Vitamin B and in other Nutrilite® products is developed through a natural fermentation process.