Sale!
British nutritions Xtra whey

British Nutrition Xtra Whey

Rs.2,310.00Rs.7,410.00 Rs.1,888.00Rs.5,833.00

The best results can be seen when Whey protein is consumed in the morning, after a workout. If you exercise regularly, it may be best to consume a Whey protein shake immediately following a workout. A report published by the National Strength and Conditioning Association recommends consuming at least 15g of protein after each workout.

Clear selection

Product Description

British Nutrition Xtra Whey is the one of the best proteins available

The best results can be seen when Whey protein is consumed in the morning, after a workout. If you exercise regularly, it may be best to consume a Whey protein shake immediately following a workout. A report published by the National Strength and Conditioning Association recommends consuming at least 15g of protein after each workout.

Your body is highly sensitive to insulin after exercise and shuttles carbohydrates and proteins into muscle cells instead of fat cells. This sensitivity declines post-workout until ~2 hours at which point it reaches baseline.

Furthermore, the anabolic effects of insulin are synergistic with amino acids. Given the rapid absorption of whey, it is an ideal choice for post-workout to take advantage of the insulin-amino acid synergistic effect.

STORAGE

Storage of the Whey protein under cool and dry place is highly recommended. Whey protein can be denatured by heat or high temperature. Heat-denatured whey can still cause allergies in some people.

ALLERGIES

No matter which Whey protein you choose, make sure to read the label carefully. It’s also important to talk to your doctor before starting any new supplement or diet program.

With many additional ingredients in all the three Whey proteins, it’s essential to know what your body is able to process or if you have any allergies to certain foods.

  • BSA (bovine serum albumin) is thought to be a possible trigger for IDDM. Some studies have found increased levels of anti-BSA antibodies in sera from children developing IDDM. However, other studies have shown no increases in anti-BSA in IDDM children. Thus the exact role of BSA in IDDM development remains unclear.
  • Kidney damage. Research does not support the idea of kidney damage.  However, some researchers warn against excessive protein intake (>2g/kg of body weight per day).
  • Increased risk of dehydration with excess intake of Whey protein.
  • Possible risk of calcium loss. Very large amounts of protein intake results in increased acid production. Calcium is released from bone as a buffer for the increased acid load.

These side effects can generally be easily alleviated by monitoring your total protein intake and making sure you are aware of any possible food allergies that you may have. If a nominal dose of Whey protein consistently causes stomach or gastro intestineal issues, consider trying a different Whey protein supplement or adding in a digestive enzyme to take along with it.

BUYING GUIDE

The word ‘whey‘ refers to milk serum which is the liquid by-product produced during the curdling of milk.

Whey protein contains 20% of the proteins that are present in animal milk. The other 80% is made up of casein.Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins that have been isolated from the milk serum during production.

Whey protein contains all 9 essential amino acids. Among these amino acids, the BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) are present in high quantities. The BCAAs account for 35% of the essential amino acids present in the muscle protein and 40% of the preformed amino acids required by mammals. All these combined give Whey protein the highest biological value than any known protein supplement.

Additional Information

Flavour

Chocolate, Vanilla

Size

1kg, 2 kg, 500gm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “British Nutrition Xtra Whey”