Healtheries Omegatone Natural Fish Oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids – Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA). EPA can help promote the formation of natural anti-inflammatory substances which may benefit skin, heart & joint health. DHA may benefit brain, vision, memory & learning functions. Together EPA & DHA are an essential combination of fatty acids to maintain the health of cells in your body.
Recommendations for use:
- To assist in lowering triglyceride and cholesterol levels, preventing cardiovascular disease and atherosclerosis, reducing blood clotting and high blood pressure and to improve heart rhythm.
- To assist in reducing the inflammation of rheumatic and osteo-arthritis, and to assist in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- To assist in the reduction of chronic inflammation and inflammatory bowel and lung conditions.
- To assist in the reduction of stress, depression, headache, and hyperactivity, and to assist memory and concentration.
- To improve circulation.
- To assist in the development of vision and brain development in infants and children.
- To assist in immune function.
- To assist with dry skin conditions, psoriasis, and eczema.
- To assist with menstrual and menopausal conditions.
- Those on medication should consult their health practitioner.
- Omega-3 inhibits platelet aggregation and thins the blood and so may be incompatible with some anti-coagulant medication.
- Supplementation with omega-3 should be ceased one month prior to surgery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Natural Fish Oil 1000mg
- (derived from mackerel, sardine, tuna, anchovy and salmon oils)
- Providing omega-3 Fatty Acids:
- Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA)180mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)120mg
- Antioxidant (D-Alpha Tocopherol)
- Encapsulating Aids
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 capsule upto 3 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Capsules may be opened and content mixed with food if desired.
Children (under 12 years): 1 Capsule upto 3 times daily, should be opened and mixed with food.