Herbalife Herbalifeline with omega-3
Herbalife Herbalifeline with Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within a normal range.
Herbalifeline is an exclusive blend of highly refined marine lipids containing high-quality Omega-3 fatty acids, especially eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA), so you can help improve your health without necessarily altering your diet.
Herbalifeline not only includes premium-grade, deodorized fish oil, it is also formulated with vitamin E, one of the most potent antioxidant vitamins, and selenium, a health-protecting mineral.
Omega-3 fatty acids are required for normal growth and development as well as good vision. Researchers have found that Omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce fatty triglyceride levels in the blood, which can build up in the arteries and cause heart attacks.
Omega-3 is not made by the body and must come from the diet. Studies show that Eskimos and the Japanese, who for centuries have eaten fatty fish, have a very low rate of heart disease and circulatory disorders due in part to their diet. The average American diet, on the other hand, is high in saturated fats found in meats and dairy products and high in Omega-6 fatty acid from corn oil. However, it is low in foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, a combination that can lead to health challenges.
Key Benefits of Herbalifeline :
- Herbalife Herbalifeline with Omega-3 fatty acids help to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within normal range.
- Exclusively endorsed by Dr. Lou Ignarro, Nobel Laureate in Medicine
- Softgel form
Usage of Herbalifeline : Take 1 softgel, two to three times per day, preferably with a meal.
Fast Fact :
- Low-reflux formula minimizes fish-oil taste during digestion.
- Essential oils of thyme, peppermint and clove keep oils fresh and improve digestibility.
- Includes antioxidant Vitamin E.
- In softgel form.